Friday, September 21, 2007

Bushhitler

Why do I keep making this comparison?

In the most incomprehensible of news conferences to date, the principal purveyor of political putrefaction said:

"If I had to ask everybody in my government to respond to columns and news
stories, that's all I'd be doing, is talking to people in my government."

Excuse me, Herr Fuehrer, you may have an administration but the government is not yours.

This two-bit Hitler clone, as you may have read, denounced "Democrat" candidates for not disavowing an accurate ad based on a pun about General Betrayus, but said nothing when his minions of malefaction smeared true war heroes Kerry and Cleland who were not the armchair generals that the "ass-kissing little chicken-shit" is (description provided by the general's superior officer.)

And how did Bushiepoo get to comment on the www.moveon.org ad to begin with? He called on a seldom seen right wing journalist who tossed up the softball as if the question were written for him in advance.

While we are at it, what did the moron mean when he said Nelson Mandela was dead?

Part of the reason why there is not this instant democracy in Iraq is because people are still recovering from Saddam Hussein's brutal rule. I thought an interesting comment was made when somebody said to me, I heard somebody say, where's Mandela? Well, Mandela is dead, because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas.

And what kind of man is it that bullies and belittles his female secretary of state by saying, "I remind people that, like when I'm with Condi I say, she's the Ph.D. and I'm the C-student, and just look at who's the President and who's the advisor."

Ecce feces.

For more, read Keith Olbermann's special comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment